Trolls Crazy Party Forest! (by Ubisoft) – iOS/Android – HD (Sneak Peek) Gameplay Trailer
Free Game Download: Android Google Play | iOS App Store iTunes
Trolls Crazy Party Forest! by Ubisoft (iOS/Android)
It’s time for the BIGGEST, LOUDEST, CRAZIEST party ever!
Build an awesome Troll village in a fuzzy world bursting with color! Fill it with unique Trolls, then get ready to throw the coolest themed-parties with your favorite characters from DreamWorks Animation’s “Trolls”!
-BUILD YOUR OWN TROLL VILLAGE:
– CUSTOMIZE your village with lively crops, activity centers, trampolines, swimming pools, snazzy dancefloors, and more!
– GROW AND FARM FANTASTICAL GOODIES including colorful lollipops, sour stripe candies and oversized berries.
– ENHANCE your forest with quirky critters that produce whimsical treats and hair products for the Trolls.
– UNLOCK cozy new pod homes in various shapes, sizes, and fun designs!
– THROW AWESOME THEMED PARTIES TO ATTRACT NEW TROLLS
– HOST THE BEST PARTIES AROUND from events like Bouncing Beats, Put Your Hair in the Air, Heat Wave pool party and many more!
– SHOW OFF your Trolls’ talents in the spotlight, and get the party jammin’ by playing exciting mini-games!
– ATTRACT NEW TROLLS by amazing the party crowds to join and inhabit your village!
– COLLECT THEM ALL and complete each unique Troll family to unlock Trolltastic rewards!
– INTERACT WITH TROLLS FROM THE MOVIE & BEYOND:
– PLAY AND PARTY with all your favorite Trolls from the movie – Poppy, Branch, DJ Suki, Guy Diamond and the entire Snack Pack!
– BOOST THEIR ENERGY with delicious sweets, cupcakes, pastries, and plenty of haircare!
– INTERACT with all the individual Trolls in their stylish pod homes.
– LEVEL-UP each Troll to develop their incredible talents in dancing, DJing, yoga, scrapbooking and more!
– PARTY WITH YOUR FRIENDS:
– INVITE your friends to join the Crazy Party Forest community! SHARE your in-game achievements on Facebook!
This game is free to download and play but some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
iTunes Store Page: