Tower Keepers (by Ninja Kiwi) – iOS / Android HD Gameplay Trailer – YouTube
Free Game Download: Android Google Play | iOS App Store iTunes
Heroic strategy RPG with deep solo campaign and real-time head to head battles!
Train an epic army of heroes and defend your tower against all enemies. Embark on more than 75 unique missions against 70+ monster types, each with their own special attacks. Loot your foes, discover hidden treasure chests, and complete quests to unlock new skills, weapons, and armor for each hero. Enchant your items or craft new ones to maximize your power, then enter Hero Battles and pit your best team of heroes against other players in real-time head to head play.
Play Tower Keepers now for the best free strategy RPG available!
* Ranger, Necromancer, Samurai, Druid – 30 Heroes from which to build the most effective 4 hero teams possible
* Amazing Soul Skill powers – you choose when to trigger awesome abilities like Meteor Swarm, Soul Rend, or Perfect Strike
* 9 unique skills per hero, all upgradeable
* 7 stars of hero progression to maximize their stats and Soul Skills
* 70+ unique monsters with their own animations, stats, resistances, and special abilities
* Brutal bosses that will test your hero team building skills
REAL-TIME HEAD TO HEAD MULTIPLAYER
* Choose your best heroes, equip their best gear, and fight head to head with other players
* Perfect your team building and real-time skills to ensure victory!
* Compete for the glory of your Guild and win powerful weapons and armor only found in PvP
* 126 weapon and armor items to find, craft, and enchant to make your heroes unstoppable
* Launch asynchronous PvP attacks against other players’ towers to win the weekly leaderboards
* Win Catacomb and Wizard Tower challenges for huge rewards
Go build your heroes, customize your teams, and enjoy the epic fun in Tower Keepers!
Ninja Kiwi Notes:
Tower Keepers is free to download and play (aside from internet, carrier, data, device, and other services for which the player is financially responsible), but some in-game items can be purchased with real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings, or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help. Purchases fund our updates and new games, and we sincerely appreciate every vote of confidence you give us with your purchases.
Ninja Kiwi Community:
We love hearing from our players, so please get in touch with any feedback, positive or negative, at email@example.com. If it’s stuff you want the whole community to talk about, then join us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram:
Youtubers and Streamers:
Ninja Kiwi is actively developing, supporting, and promoting channel creators on YouTube, Twitch, Kamcord, and Mobcrush. If you are not already working with us, keep making videos and then tell us about your channel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get it on iTunes:
Coming to Android Soon!