Download Official Alto’s Adventure (by Snowman) Launch Trailer (Apple TV)
Alto's Adventure by Snowman
• Fixed a bug that caused some characters to lose their special ability (sorry!)
• Fixed a bug that caused progress to reset with the previous update. If affected, this update should recover your lost progress.
• Fixed a bug that caused game to get stuck on title screen
• Increased area and responsiveness of wingsuit button
• Fixed a bug that caused Game Center waypoints to appear incorrectly
• Increased the time combo score stays visible on-screen after landing tricks
• Various other UI tweaks and improvements
Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way you'll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends with Game Center. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Adventure is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases.