MUSHROOM 11 iOS / Steam Download
As life struggles to gain a foothold in a devastated world, a new lifeform emerges from the rubble. Mold yourself into any shape as you explore this strange, challenging landscape. The eerily beautiful visuals are complemented by the ethereal music of electronica legend The Future Sound of London.
** iOS Exclusive: Force Touch enabled for a fully immersive experience! **
* The Guardian’s Top 25 Games of the year
* Rock, Paper, Shotgun’s Best Platformer of the year
* Computerworld’s Top 10 Innovative Games of the year
* IGN’s “Best of 2015” Most Innovative Games, Best Platformers
“The weirdest, coolest platformer I’ve ever played”
“Endlessly creative and exciting puzzle”
– 9/10 “Amazing” IGN
“Chic, stylish and Inventive”
“Puzzle design that never dips below being consistently, delightfully intelligent”
– A.V. Club
“Genuinely original and a smart physics puzzler”
– PC Gamer
“Beautiful and smart”
– Hardcore Gamer
“It’s one of the best puzzle games in a very long time”
– Rock, Paper, Shotgun
– Unique and innovative game with simple, groundbreaking touch controls
– Designed with Multi-Touch in its core for a complete tactile experience
– iOS Exclusive: fully immersive 3D Force Touch is used to determine eraser size
– 7 vast hand-painted worlds filled with puzzles, secrets and imaginative bosses
– Origins of the Mushroom hidden in background clues. Can you unravel the mystery?
– Soundtrack by British electronica legend The Future Sound of London (FSOL)
– Left-handed mode insuring excellent play experience for all players
– Dozens of original achievements to conquer. Can you find them all?
– Speed-running and scoring challenges will keep you coming back for hours and hours of fung it and it will grow.
Mold an amorphous organism into any shape by pruning its cells. New cells will immediately grow, allowing you to traverse a mysterious world across brain-twisting obstacles, overcome swarms of bizarre mutated creatures, and understand the true nature of the devastation from which you emerged. The eerily beautiful visuals are complemented by the exquisite, ethereal soundtrack of British electronica legend The Future Sound of London, also available as DLC.
* Rock, Paper, Shotgun’s Best Platformer of 2015
* IGN’s List of Best Platformers and Most Innovative Games of 2015
* The Guardian’s Top 25 Games of 2015