Crashlands is a story-driven crafting ARPG set in an outlandish world of hidden magic and high technology. Fight and tame alien beasts, craft resources into menacing weaponry, befriend the locals, and go toe-to-chin with a world-domineering maniac.
Craft, battle, and quest your way through Crashlands, a story-driven Crafting RPG overflowing with sass!
Become Flux Dabes, a galactic trucker whose latest shipment gets derailed by a chin-strapped alien menace named Hewgodooko, leaving you stranded on an alien planet. As you hustle to retrieve your packages you’ll become enmeshed in a nefarious plot of world domination, which will require all of your wits and both of your glutes to overcome. Learn recipes from the local sentient life, make new friends, uncover ancient secrets and deadly bosses, tame everything and build yourself a home-away-from-home as you learn to thrive on planet Woanope.
Expansive Crafting System
Unlock over 500 craftable items as you explore the world and learn its secrets!
Self-managing, Infinite Inventory
In Crashlands, your inventory is infinite, manages itself, and retrieves your tools when you need them, so you can focus on adventuring, questing, and building. You’ll never have dig through your bag or return to your base to free up inventory space!
RPG-Style Character Progression
Become more powerful through creating ever-more-amazing items! As you grow in power, you can venture to new regions of the world, meet strange characters, discover new stories, and encounter new and interesting enemies.
Learn the attacks of the enemies you encounter, and use your skill, agility, and wits to defeat them! You can even augment your fighting prowess with the power of the dozens of gadgets you can craft. Set your enemies on fire, stun them, slow down time, and more!
Intuitive Base Building
Building a base in Crashlands is so simple it feels like fingerpainting. You can create beautiful, sprawling bases in minutes!
Every creature in Crashlands can become a trusty combat sidekick. Find an egg, incubate it, and hatch your very own adorable or hideous bundle of joy. You can even craft special items to grow and empower them!
Huge World… with Huge Problems
Four sentient races, three continents, an epic bid for the future of the planet, and you – trapped in the middle, trying to deliver your freakin’ packages. Take your time to dive into the sidestories of the characters you meet or just rush headlong into making that special delivery. With hundreds upon hundreds of quests, there’s a lot to do and discover on planet Woanope!
Crashlands Crossplatforminess RPG
Don’t want the fun to stop? Crashlands is also available on mobile – the exact same game, with your cloud-synced progress – so you never have to stop!
OS: Windows Xp, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
Processor: 2.0 Ghz
Memory: 2.5 GB RAM
Graphics: 128mb Video Memory
Storage: 400 MB available space
- Things I love: Roguelikes
Things I love: Hitting stuff with a sword FOREVER
Things I love: Weird humor
Things I love: Exploration games
Things I love: Crafting
Basically, this game is incredible. Butterscotch Shenanigans have managed to snag the best parts of roguelikes, of exploration/crafting games and of diablocore hack-n-slash while simultaneously ironing out the headaches: teleport pads, retrievable inventory on death, trackable recipes and a dozen plus a hundred other goodies make this a refreshing and rewarding experience.The Coster brothers have a bit of an idiosyncratic sense of humor about them, and the dialog, art and story in the game all work together to provide plenty of character and laughter. Just wait til you get to the second biome.If you are reading this review then you’ve already committed enough time to thinking about the game, JUST BUY IT ALREADY.
- i will say it like i told my friend when i first started playing it(and put 9 hours into the first test run before i could rip myself away from it)
this is the dont starve i always wanted… (no no hunger/sanity bars to worry about ..exactly)crashlands… this was a must buy for me being a fan of crafting adbenture games though i dident expect it to be so addictive…crafting is fun exploreing and gathering to unlock new recipes completeing side quests to unlock more (tons of side quests) got a river to cross? pop into build mode and lay some floors problem solved no more inpassable omg gotta come back later maybe forgetting that chest on the tiny iseland moments…. progression dosent feel slow or stale surprizing again and when you do progress its noticable when you dawn your new tier or gear (randomly generated bonus’ +lightening damage +resistance +godlike???) the random stat boosters on gear is a interesting concept could give you godlike gear or gear thats worse then your current gear even crafting random legendary gear its pretty rewarding and interesting…combats not just wack that dude while standing there .. you have to move or get whomped and die fast .. this is interesting too because you can tackle much harder enemies and still have a chance to live aslong as you avion their attack lines (wich are shown as red squars circles or lines on the ground) combat can be as easy or challangeing as you want depending on your style of play….overall first impression is if your a fan of the genre this is a great addition to your library fun addicting and aparently has quite a bit more then it apears to have on the surface (30-100 hours of play time from what i have read)
- I have played this game for a little while now, and so far I absolutely love it. The graphics are cute, the humour is funny, and the developers are awesome. The game’s complete cross-platform compatibility is another thing that allows me to enjoy this game even more. Getting Crashlands on iOS and on Steam allows me to play it pretty much anywhere, which is an awesome feature that is perfect for a crafting-adventure game. I would highly recommend it.
- “…a design masterpiece.” 5/5 – TouchArcade
- Impressive This game reminds me of don’t starve in a way but, with its own style and way of doing things. I like the story line alot. I like the building to survive aspect just to get out of their. It’s a surprisingly well made game. 😉
- Amazing, amazing game!! There should be an extra couple stars just for Crashlands. I haven’t been this hooked on a game since the original Doom back in ’95. Exploration, crafting, alien species, quests galore and much, much more. Crashlands has an extreme level of polish. No IAPs, cloud saves, cross platform.. just WOW! OK, enough of this review stuff gotta get back to the surface of Woanope!
- FUN-TASTIC Premium Game! NO IAPs/ads for the exploring, hunting, crafting, build something & hoping there’s no ending… More than enough reasons for getting 5🌟
- BSS does it again Wouldn’t expect less from such an amazing dev team. Everything is perfect and on point. From the music to the graphics, even their customer service is the best. Keep up the great work, guys.